Wear your initial, a loved one's initial, on Classic Earring. Choose from A to Z and personalize your stud. Our Initial Letter Earring makes for a practical and perfectly delicate earring that will become your favorite everyday accessory. You can put it with other earrings from our collection.
- Available on : 18k Gold Plated
- Cubic Zirconia pave crystals
- Hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free
- Easy to putt and to take off
At AROLY Store our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 14 and 21 days to arrive at their destination.
Find Your Ring Size
MEASURE A RING YOU CURRENTLY OWN
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER WITH A RULER
1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading